SORRY FOLKS! THIS YEAR’S EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
Discover some of Austin’s best food-producing treasures on the Bicycle Sport Shop Urban Farm Bicycle Tour Saturday, December 1. This fifth-annual family friendly bicycle tour includes optional stops at a number of urban farms, and school and community gardens.
- Multiple starting points ( SFC Farmers’ Market – The Triangle at 9 am and SFC Farmers’ Market- Downtown at Republic Square at 10 am).
- Self-guided, so ride at your own pace and spend as much time as you want at each stop.
- Chef-prepared local food samplings at select farms.
- Bicycle Sport Shop mechanic support along the route.
- Friday at Bicycle Sport Shop, 517 S. Lamar Blvd., from Noon to 6 PM
- Satruday at The Triangle (46th & Lamar) from 8-9 AM
- Saturday SFC Farmers’ Market Downtown (4th & Guadalupe) from 9-10 AM